Sign the petition
On October 5, 2011 we delivered 1.6 million of your petitions to Congress demanding repeal of Obamacare. They are finally listening, but it's not over! By adding your signature today you will be participating in the largest policy petition drive in U.S. history. Just 60,000 more signers are needed. Please join with us!
We need only four more votes in the Senate to succeed at repealing Obamacare. Only the Senate’s Democrats refuse to repeal this Act. Contact these Democrats by Fax or Phone today! The links are provided at the top and bottom of this page.
Obamacare is a significant government intrusion into the doctor-patient relationship. The House of Representatives voted earlier this year to repeal Obamacare, recognizing that it also will:
· plunder Medicare of $560 billion · drive up health care costs for everyone · increase insurance premiums while reducing benefits · force employers to drop employee coverage · create government controlled data bases on Americans · result in shortages of primary care physicians · result in the rationing of health care · drive up the cost of prescriptions · add trillions to the national debt.
The government has managed to bring to the brink of bankruptcy, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and almost, the entire U.S. Government in the last few weeks.
Now they want you to trust them with you and your family’s health care!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson
Your donations are treated as precious, whether large or small. Every dollar is devoted to repeal of what has effectively killed nearly all economic recovery and job growth in America. Lean and mean, Repeal It now spends almost all funds on TV ads and other mass communication tactics to raise petitions (1.6 million so far) and rally Americans to pressure Congress for repeal.
Grassroots funded, our TV ads are the only televised counterpoint to the recently disclosed $ 4.5 million in taxpayer funds spent by the White House for TV ads and web strategies to promote ObamaCare. Our delivery of half a million petitions the day before the House vote to repeal strengthened the will of both House Members and 47 Republican Senators who later voted for repeal. Now we need four more votes (all Democrats) so we are beginning hand-delivery of petitions to their Senate offices along with thousands of citizen faxes. Each new TV ad raises the pressure on Senators up for re-election and moves us closer to repeal.
TermsTerms and Conditions of use
RepealHealthCareAct.com Terms & Conditions of Use
Revised October 8th, 2010
Our Commitment to Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our home page and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Site. On some pages you can make contributions, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit/debit card information
- Occupation and name of employer
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when enrolling on our website, signing a petition, or placing an order only to complete that order.
- Information you enter on our website is collected in real time and may be used to contact you by telephone or email regarding the information submitted, regarding questions we may have regarding incomplete submissions, or to follow up with you about your contribution. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent by law such as to file required annual tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS"), to respond to a subpoena or similar legal process, or as is necessary to complete your order.
- We may share with outside parties the first and last name of all individuals signing our petition.
- We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We also use information supplied by you to provide you with customer support and to communicate regularly with you. While providing you with customer support we may also gather additional information from you.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to personalize your experience and to better design our Web site and to share with our volunteers and supporters. For example, we may tell a supporter that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our Web site, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Web site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Correct Your Information:
You can correct your personally identifiable information that Restore America's Voice Foundation collects online and maintains. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at advocates@RepealHealthCareAct.com.
2. Use of Site
You may use the Service, the Site, and the information, writings, images and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site (singly or collectively, the "Content") solely for your noncommercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about the campaign or public figure represented on this site. No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading such Content or otherwise. Restore America's Voice Foundation reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in all Content. Except
Please Contribute $10, $25, $50, $100 or more to Restore America's Voice and REPEAL OBAMACARE! Click here.